Monday 21 October 2013

Au Pair,Nanny,Babysitter for kids at Fred Wilson Home in USA, Job for Ugandans

Position title: Au Pair,Nanny,Babysitter
Job Location: United States
Home address: I live in Ohio,Ohio. I live on 1460 West 29th Street in Ohio City

About Fred Wilson
I am located in United State of America i am in need of an Au Pair,Nanny,Babysitter for my kids in my home urgently...

Required Skills And Qualifications
I am looking for someone:

- Extremely reliable, organized, caring and experienced with young children
- Neither non-Smoker nor Drinking
- Long-term commitment of 1-year minimum
- 1 years experience in housekeeping and nanny positions
- Able to travel abroad with the family and have check able references
- A good english speaker
Working hours: Monday-Friday: 7.30am-12.00pm
and 15.30pm-20.30pm Saturday and Sunday are your off day.
We have a separate double room for our nanny with
satellite TV and free internet browsing with laptop.
Home address: I live in Ohio,Ohio. I live on 1460 West 29th Street in Ohio City

How to Apply for this Opportunity
Please applicant could apply with CV, personal letter.
Contact Name: Fred Wilson
Contact Email: fwilsonfred@live.com
Closing date: As soon as possible

Peace and Development Internship job at Grassroots Reconciliation Group in uganda

Job title: Peace and Development Intern Location: Gulu, Uganda Organization:    Grassroots Reconciliation Group Job years of experience: 0-...